Are you experiencing difficulties handling messages coming from multiple Airbnb accounts? Wondering what you could do to make communication with guests who are messaging you from different Airbnb accounts easier?
If you’re a property management company or an apartment provider who can relate to the questions above, read on to find out how you can make your inbox more organized, and your job easier!
As a multi-listing host there are multiple challenges you can face. Let’s see what the most common issues are:
- If you are responsible for managing multiple Airbnb accounts, it can be fairly tough to keep track of your communication with guests.
- You have to spend a lot of extra time and energy simply logging in and out of different accounts.
- You’ll need to remember where you left off with each conversation, and locate which Airbnb account the messages are coming from.
- Unanswered messages can easily pile up, and dealing with the backlog might require more human resources.
To sum up, having to answer guest messages in different Airbnb accounts is usually a tiresome task which is complicated to oversee. However, there is one feature that can save you all the trouble, and facilitate your communication with guests:
Using one unified inbox where you can receive and reply to all Airbnb messages might just be the perfect solution for your business. Unified Inbox, which is integrated in your SabeeApp PMS, allows you to:
- Connect multiple Airbnb profiles with one main interface within the software
- Look through and reply to all incoming emails or text messages on one single platform
- See reservation details right next to the conversations displayed automatically
- Use your saved email templates, attachments, or hyperlinks for easier communication and faster response times
- Filter messages by source, reservation status, or date
- Search by keywords or conversation tags
With the help of these functions you can not only simplify and speed up communication with guests, but also significantly improve their satisfaction.
Find out how your business can take advantage of Unified Inbox now, and take your Airbnb guest messaging to the next level!
Wondering about the features? Learn more about Unified Inbox.