When we built SabeeApp, we were putting ourselves in the shoes of hoteliers. We saw like them, we thought like them ... we lived with them and we felt like them. We wanted to make their work to be as the ever-lasting holiday. Doesn’t matter which professions’ representative you are, most probably at least once you thought - how great should be to have a business, which would let you always stay in a holiday.
I remember myself, staying at some nice resort at the beach and thinking “Wow, to work here must be awesome”... However, I was wrong.
Lately, I read some articles about hotel business and at some point, I felt confused. I mean just check what hoteliers are saying about themselves: “You are in the hotel industry if:
- You sit in a cubicle smaller than your bedroom closet
- Communication is something your “group” is having problems with
- You forget what you look like in anything but a suit
- 50% of the people in your company don’t know what you do, the other 50% of the people in your company don’t care what you do
- Vacation is something you roll over to next year if you're allowed
- When you're walking in public, you have to fight the urge to pick up little scraps of paper and rubbish on the floor
- You answer the phone at home “Hello this is….., how may I help you?”
- You inspect your hotel room when travelling”...
And then I started to think - why they keep doing a job like that? Why waste your life by doing something that doesn’t inspire you? That doesn’t make you live, or fresh, or curious, or challenged, or certain, or simply happy?
Why running a hotel, or any other accommodation business has to be all about stress, routine, and boredom? I and the rest of my co-workers would highly disagree with that.
That’s why we came into this business - to show for these lost hoteliers that running a business is not based on administration. Being a hotel manager should be one of the most amazing professions! Every day new people, new experiences, new challenges, new ways of doing things...
When we built SabeeApp, we were putting ourselves in the shoes of hoteliers. We saw like them, we thought like them, we listened to them, we lived like them and we felt like them. We wanted to make their work to be as the ever-lasting holiday.
Every day we get new customers, each of them with their own expectations and their own way of thinking. It is our business to make their business successful. We provide them with a tool, and then we grow together. That’s why we say that there is no end for improvement.
What we do is creating relations. We bond with our customers by providing them with a very personalized care and service.
Enjoy your job together with SabeeApp!
Copyright © 2013-2022 SabeeApp Cloud Hotel Software. All rights reserved.